Welcome to our Events Page! We try to keep it as up to date as we can, so if you are looking for an event but don’t see it, send us an email and we will get you the information as soon as possible! Hope to see you at an event!
Special events pricing includes admission for each paid child, therefore punch cards will NOT be punched nor will they be accepted for free admission. If you have a child that will not be participating in the event, example-Cocoa and Canvas, then admission will need to be paid for each child.
- Tuesday, January 16th @ 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 7th @ 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Sign up here for the upcoming Cocoa & Canvas events! Make sure you fill out all of the fields completely to ensure proper booking. If you have questions on filling it out, please call Kidz Town at (920) 434-1234 Make sure to select what type of canvas you’d like per person; We suggest for the very young painters ages 1-3-ish you choose the painters tape, and for the rest, if they like coloring pages I’d select a pre-drawn canvas and to let your imagination or artistic skills run wild go for a blank canvas. Pictures of past canvases are on our Facebook page
Some suggestions to prepare for your Cocoa & Canvas experience:
- You can arrive up to an hour before the start time of canvas to let the kids play. We suggest doing this, if you can, so that you aren’t bringing them in and all they want to do is play but you need them to sit and paint! 😉
- Have your young painters wear short sleeves, and preferably a “play” shirt. We do provide smocks if needed but if they have long sleeves-even rolled up-they tend to dip in the paint at some point!
- If our class is full there will only be enough chairs for the painters so be prepared to either have your little one sit on your lap or stand behind them to “help”
- We definitely suggest a painters taped canvas for children under the age of 4, so if you would like something special be sure to let us know ($3 charge for specialty canvases) otherwise we will have plenty already done to choose from
If you want a personalized painters tape canvas or special request for a pre-drawn canvas we now charge $3 for special orders. (Example, if you want your child’s initials taped on the canvas) PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU STATE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION!!!
You can RSVP online, stop in to Kidz Town or call 920-434-1234!
In order to hold your spot you must pay the $12 before the date for your canvas. You can put your name down without paying but your spot will not be saved if we fill up. We apologize for any problems this may cause.
- Friday, January 19th 6 pm – 9 pm (BOOKED)
- Thursday, January 25th 6 pm – 8 pm — For the Littles!
- Friday, February 16th 6 pm – 9 pm (BOOKED)
- Saturday, February 24th: 4:30p – 7:30p
We will set up Kidz Town with barricades and hiding spaces for the kids to have a super fun time, and we will also have slices of pizza for purchase along with our normal snacks and drinks!
What is the best part of this night you may ask? You can drop the kids off and get some errands run or a date night with the spouse! That’s right, if you don’t want to stay with your child you can drop them off and we will take care of them…only until 9 pm though! 🙂 If you choose to stay and play, that is just fine too!
Cost for this event will be $12 per child and will include admission, use of Nerf darts and guns, and child care. And remember, if your child brings their own Nerf gun you get $1 off of their admission! Feel free to email, message or call us with any questions or concerns!
~Time: Varies by date. Be sure to check the date and time. You can drop your child off or stay with them
~30 spots available per event, you must pre-order tickets to ensure a spot here or by calling 434-1234
~We will have pizza slices available for purchase along with our regular snack bar options.
- Tuesday, February 20th @ 6 p.m – 8 p.m
We will cover a bunch of different things in this Lego event; independent building, teamwork, games…the sky’s the limit! More details to come!
We are still working on what to do for this event, I apologize for not having more details yet. I do know that we are doing our best to plan the most fun event ever! 🙂
Strings & Beads with Mom!
Sunday, February 11th 2 pm – 4 pm
Just like our last Strings and Beads event, this one will be the same idea where moms and children come together and make beautiful earrings, necklaces or bracelets…even keychains! Pricing and more info will come shortly…….just hang tight! 🙂
Build your own Sports Car!!
(And take it home, too!)
Monday, Feb. 12th 6 pm – 8 pm
Kidz Town will supply the materials for this Event, so you and your child can build a car to take home, along with some great memories! Perfect for ages 5 to 12 years old, but younger is also fine. Admission to play and cost of materials is included in the price, which is per child. Because we need to order the materials online we do need you to pre-register so we know exactly how many cars to order. To make it even more fun Kidz Town will supply FREE popcorn for everyone in the event!
~Price: $15 per child (Includes cost of car/materials)
~Date: Monday, Feb. 12th 6 pm – 8 pm
~Age: 5-12 years old, but younger is also ok if they are interested!
~Pre-registry is required to secure spot and materials
~15 Spots available to ensure everyone has room to build